Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Christmas Reading!

Hello everyone!

I've actually read a nice few books lately (okay actually like four,but still) but none of them have been good enough to waste my time reviewing. This has put me in a tad bit of a reading slump, but given that it's almost December it's time for me to pick up some Christmassy books that will hopefully get me back in the reading mood.

First up, a favorite of mine that I used to read every Christmas, but actually haven't read in about three years now; Chicken Soup for the Soul's Book of Christmss Virtues, a collection of little holiday stories that always makes me feel Christmassy. Yay!


Then, I'm super excited to have found a copy of My True Love Gave to Me that has the beautiful blue cover and the hot pink page edges. I think this is going to similar to Let It Snow, which I read last Christmas. I'm so excited!

If you guys are planning to do any Christmas reading, I'd love to hear about it! 





No comments: