Thursday, October 16, 2014

I Cooked! White Chicken Lasagna Rollups



So, I cooked tonight! It occurred to my mother that in my seventeen years I had never cooked a meal, and so she made it my project of the year to cook one meal per month, in an effort to spare me from the Ramen Noodle Diet when I go to university next year.

Tonight was Round 1, so I slightly adjusted this super easy but tasty recipe from the awesome blog Creme de la Crumb: White Chicken Lasagna Rollups

I swapped the Parmesan cheese for white cheddar and added mushrooms, but Tiffany from Creme de la Crumb still gets full credit for the recipe, as well as the photo above because mine were much less attractive! (That's putting it nicely, but they were delicious so my parade refuses to be rained on).

I, and my mother were super pleased with how the dish turned out, and things are looking up for my dietary habits once I start living on my own. I'm kind of excited now to cook again next month! If anyone has any recipe suggestions for me to try I'd love to hear about them in the comments below!


Thanks so much for reading, and Happy Thursday!!

No comments: