Sunday, October 5, 2014

Hi there!

I'm a 17 year old high school senior from Canada.

I enjoy reading, baking, swimming, volunteering, travelling, trying delicious food and drinks, spending time with my wonderful boyfriend, watching movies, painting, writing, learning to speak French, and the occasional Netflix marathon. Oh, and more importantly, I like to document my life in photos.

Enter the purpose of this blog - to document my life and share the things that interest or inspire me with other people. Here you will likely find book reviews, recipes, things I read about online, photography, DIY projects,school and graduation related posts, as well as a plethora of other random posts.

In other news, I am a nationally certified lifeguard, an Honours student, and I am hoping to go to Nursing School starting Fall of 2015. Eventually, I hope to become a doctor, but nursing will be a stepping stone along the way.

I'm looking forward to getting this blog up and running, meeting new people, and hopefully, through this process, motivating myself to pursue my interests more regularly.

No comments: